Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 20

August 3, 2012

I got a new set of significantly less confusing instructions from Davide today. He also answered a bunch of the questions that I had. I started to re-write the code I started yesterday that got deleted.Which is not a big deal, as most of it was wrong anyway! But I learned that I should save a copy of my code... so that it doesn't get erased.... and then I have to entirely redo it.
I also went to a meeting where a bunch of undergraduate students gave short (5-10 minute)  presentations. It was interesting to see what they had been doing, and their presentations gave me a good idea of things I want to do for my presentation, as well as some things to avoid (too much text, text too small, too many images that are too small) for my own presentation.
I also won a random game of euchre in the reading room... fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment