Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 5

July 13th, 2012

So today, much like the rest of this week, I had a tiny success, and thought I had figured something out, followed by the realization that I hadn't actually fixed anything... because the line I had "fixed" was commented out of the code... But at least I did SOMETHING. I think I'm really starting to understand what I'm doing more.  Or at least, what I think I'm supposed to be trying to do. Oh and today I was introduced to the wonders of IDL- a programming language I got to learn in under 2 hours.... well, more work and confusion next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment